Kamuyot touches on the mischievous, free, and playful places in all kids – whether they are 5 or 80 years old.
At the heart of the show stands a simple invitation – to dance. Breaking away from the traditional theatre hall, the show also liberates the audience. A hand’s reach from the dancers, over 50 minutes with no clear boundaries, connections are weaved between the dancers and the audience, formulating a language that seems like it has always been there.
An inspiring and moving experience that allows the audience “to be with” dance and not only watch it.
*The performances are taking place according to the instructions of the Home Command green city status.
The performance hall is not secure – in case of a siren the audience will be guided to the stairwells and additional interior rooms.
- Performed by the dancers of the Batsheva Ensemble season 2022-2023
Gili Yaniv Amodai, Adi Blumenreich, Maya Botzer Simhon, Emil Brukman, Holden Cole, Lounes Landri, Terrance Matthews, Mermoz Melchior, Roni Milatin, Kylie Miller, Dor Nahum, Sofiia Pikalova, Adi Schwarz, Ido Toledano, Naomi Turnpo, Annika Verplancke
Apprentices: Mika Goren, Niv Kabiri, Ori Mbazbaz, Leann Reizer.
- Costume Design Sharon Eyal, Alla Eisenberg
- Sound Design Dudi Bell
- Text about the piece Shira Vitaly
- Music Lou Reed, Ogurusu Norihide, Neina, Yapoos, Gas (Wolfgang Voigt), Flower Companyz, Laroz, Bobby Freeman, Donnacha Costello, Fencing Mania with Masaaki Kikuchi, Roletta Secohan, Roberto Pregadio, Pan Sonic, Beethoven, Steve Reich, Boss Phobie, Morton Stevens
- World Premiere July 2003, Tichon Hadash, Tel-Aviv.