Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled performance time. Due to the nature of Batsheva performances, latecomers will not be allowed to enter the performance. Please be aware that latecomers will not be given any refunds or ticket exchanges.
Entrance to performances (other than performances for every age e.g., “Kamuyot” and “Decale”) is from the age of 3 years old. Other restrictions will be noted on our website.
Tickets for shows can be at one price level or at various price levels, in accordance with the venue.
– Students, soldiers, senior citizens, and disability card holders will be entitled to a 20 NIS discount for a pair of tickets to a performance in the Suzanne Dellal Hall only. Tickets purchased using one of these discounts require purchasers to present the relevant card at the box office. Upon failure to present the relevant card, the customer will be required to pay the full price of the ticket.
– Groups of 15 people or more are entitled to an discount. Please contact the Customer Service Manager at [email protected], +972-3-5171471 extension 115.
* No double discounts
** The Discounts listed above for individuals are not valid for “Kamuyot” and “Deka’le” – performances for every age, “FURO”, “Project 48 Dance”, “Batsheva Dancers Create” performances and “Batsheva Hosts” performances.
*** The above discounts shall be provided upon purchase of the tickets only (via the internet, phone or box office). There are no retroactive discounts.
If the way you sit in the hall requires a special attention, you are welcome to make the purchase by phone, so that we can provide you with adequate service and seat you in a suitable place. Please note that handicap accessible seats at Suzanne Dellal Theatre are only in the hall.
Credit card transactions are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant credit company.
After making a purchase on the website, Batsheva Dance Company will send electronic tickets to the email address filled by the purchaser in the order. It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure that they receive the tickets by email and that the show details, date and time are according to their choice. If the email order was not received, it is the customers’ responsibility to contact the Company box office by phone at +972-3-5171471, ext. 115.
– All tickets are electronic and will be sent via e-mail.
– Tickets will not be printed at the box office on the evening of the show.
– In order to enter the show, customers will be asked to present the e-tickets on the screen of their cell phones.
The box office will be open an hour before the show for customer service.
The box office is located at the Batsheva Dance Company building, near the entrance to the Varda Hall in the Suzanne Dellal Center.
When the Company performs at the Suzanne Dellal Hall, customer service will be provided near the hall.
Please find below the ticket cancellation or refund policy:
- Changing a ticket (date, seat, performance), a cancellation, a refund, or exchange is possible up to 2 business days prior to the scheduled performance. Changes or cancellations will not be accepted later than 2 business days prior to the performance.
b. There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges on tickets that were not used for any reason, after the period indicated in the section above.
- Refunds upon cancellations as noted will be refunded to the credit card used to purchase the tickets, minus 5% of the transaction value or 100 NIS, whichever is lower .
- When purchasing a ticket in cash, a refund will be given after presenting the tickets sent to the email address at the time of purchase.
- In the event of cancellation of the performance by Batsheva Dance Company for any reason, ticket purchasers are entitled to receive a monetary refund or credit for an alternative performance.
The exchange and return policy:
– It is possible to return a product purchased by the customer and receive a credit voucher to be used in the next purchasein the Batsheva Shop. Alternatively, it is possible to receive a refund minus a 5% cancellation fee. 
– The product must be returned intact in its original packaging within 14 days of receipt and in accordance with the “registered mail” report received from Israel Post.
– Products should be sent to the following address: Batsheva Dance Company, att. Customer Service Manager, Yehieli 6, Neve Tzedek, Tel Aviv, Zip Code 6514947, ISRAEL.
– It is required to specify the name of the purchasing customer, order number, email address and phone number.
– The shipping cost is at the customer’s expense.
– The link for the screening is in the purchase confirmation sent to the customer’s email address and can be activated once the event begins to start viewing.
– An online show is limited to a single-use and therefore no additional tickets can be purchased under the same contact details.
– A ticket purchased for an online show cannot be transferred to other users for viewing.
– All of the above are in addition to the purchase regulations for stage performances and do not replace them.
Batsheva retains the right to change these terms from time to time, according to need, without prior notification.
 Cancellation fees:
– Cancellation of a transaction will amount to a total of 5% of the transaction price or NIS 100, whichever is lower.
– A refund upon cancellation will be made on the credit card on which the order was placed. Customer identification will be done using the last four digits of the credit card as well as the 3 digits at the back of the card.
 Performances season starts in September in Year X to July in Year X + 1, e.g., September 2023 – July 2024.