Terms and Conditions for Purchasing Tickets to Batsheva Performance at Suzanne Dellal Center
1. Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled performance time. If you need to collect your tickets from the box office, please arrive 30 minutes before the performance begins. Please note that due to the nature of Batsheva performances, latecomers will not be allowed to enter the performance. The box office closes at the scheduled performance time. Please be aware that latecomers will not be given any refunds or ticket exchanges.
2. There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges on tickets that were not used for any reason.
3. Changing tickets (date, seat, performance), cancellations, refunds, and exchanges are possible up to 2 business days prior to the scheduled performance. Changes or cancellations will not be accepted later than 2 business days prior to the performance.
4. Refunds upon cancellations as noted will be refunded to the credit card used to purchase the tickets, minus 5% of the transaction value.
5. In the event of cancellation of the performance by Batsheva for any reason, ticket purchasers are entitled to receive a monetary refund or credit for alternative performance.
6. Most Batsheva performances are appropriate for mature audiences only, except for "Kamuyot" and " Decale'" which are geared specifically for family audiences. Please check our website where age-suitability is listed. * Please note: According to Suzanne Dellal's regulations, children under the age of three are not allowed in the theater.
7. Ticket pricing and discount policy
Full price ticket
The Suzanne Dellal Hall offers tickets at three price levels:
Level A - Main Hall: rows 5-10, seats 5-17.
Level B - Main Hall: rows 2-4 and 11-13, seats 1-21; rows 5 -10, seats 1-4 and 18-21
Level C - Main Hall: first row, seats 1-19. Gallery: first row, seats 2-20; row 2, seats 2-22; row 3, seats 3-23; row 4, seats 4-11 and 19-24; row 5, seats 6-12 and 22-26
Ticket for any performance (exclusions are listed below): 170 NIS for price level A in hall tickets; 155 NIS for price level B in hall tickets; 140 NIS for price level C balcony tickets.
"2019": 190 NIS; “Kamuyot”: 85 NIS seats unmarked; Batsheva Dancers Create: 60 NIS (seats unmarked); Batsheva Hosts: prices variable (seats unmarked)
Purchase discount is only valid for price levels B and C as follows:
15 NIS off full price - for students, soldiers, senior citizens, and disabled people
*no double discounts
**discounts do not include all-family shows, Batsheva Dancers Create performances and Batsheva Hosts performances.
8. Upon purchase of tickets online, Batsheva will send a notification of receipt and confirmation to the email provided at the time of purchase. A reservation not confirmed by return email will not be validated by Batsheva and the purchaser should contact the box office at 03-5171471 ext. 115.
9. Tickets purchased online should be collected at the box office by the purchaser. Tickets may be collected during box office hours, Sunday – Thursday, 09:00-17:00 and from one hour before the start of the performance. When collecting tickets, purchasers must present the credit card which they used to purchase the tickets as well as a valid ID. Tickets will not be given to purchasers who fail to present the relevant credit card and ID. Failure to present the relevant credit card or ID could result in cancellation of the transaction and the buyer will be charged for it in its entirety.
*Tickets to the shows in the Israeli Opera will be collected an hour before the show in the Opera's box office
*Tickets to the shows in the Gesher Theatre will be collected an hour before the show in the theatre's box office
10. Tickets purchased using a student, soldier, senior citizen or a disables person require purchasers to present the relevant card at the box office. Upon failure to present the relevant card, the buyer will be required to pay the full price of the ticket.
11. It is hereby clarified that the above discounts shall be provided only upon purchase of the tickets (via the internet, phone, or box office). There are no retroactive discounts.
12. Handicapped and disabled persons whose entrance and/or seating requires special attention are kindly asked to book tickets via telephone so that we are able to seat them accordingly.
13. Credit card transactions are subject to the terms and conditions of the credit company.
14. Batsheva Shop
Here is the exchange and return policy:
- It is possible to return a product purchased by the customer and receive a credit voucher to be used in his next purchase. Alternatively, it is possible to receive a refund minus 5% of the transaction value, cancellation fee. 
- The product must be returned in its original packaging within 14 days of receipt and in accordance with the "registered mail" report received from Israel Post.
- Products should be sent to the following address: Batsheva Dance Company, att. Box Office, Yehieli 6, Neve Tzedek, Tel Aviv, Zip Code 6514947.
- It is required to specify the name of the customer who ordered, order number and phone number.
- Shipping cost is on the customer's expense.
Batsheva retains the privilege to change these terms from time to time, according to need, without prior notification.
 Cancellation fees:
- Cancellation of a transaction will amount to a total of 5% of the transaction price or NIS 100, whichever is lower.
- Refund upon cancellation will be made on the credit card on which the order was placed. Customer identification will be done using the last four digits of the credit card.
 Performances season starts on September in Year X to July in Year X + 1, e.g., September 2019 - July 2020.